<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I'm finally blogging!

Yippee! My first posting. I've finally decided to give blogging a try.... again. I did it once back in 2003 and my draft crashed on me somehow - DON'T ask! I know I'm involved IT and the online media and all but I'm no techie. Anyway, I always believe in firsthand experience, and being in interactive marketing this is like something I have to do, so here goes. Hopefully I learn enough to enable me to successfully launch a women's blog portal planned for next year. That is my company's biggest project for 2006, planning has been really exciting. We're close to choosing a name too!

Blogging is apparently going to be the next big thing, it does have great potential but I don't see it working for all corporates. Product based companies should use it as a platform for feedback from customers or even great ideas on how to use the product. Talk about word-of-mouth marketing!

Anyway, its December 27 and slightly past working hours. I've only had 2 work-related emails today, quite blah at the office so gonna log off soon. Christmas was a blast, I had a good lunch with mom and dad, mom cooked her famous crispy skinned roast chicken while I made my self-proclaimed "famous mash potatos". Christmas was like one big party, I had a total of 6 invites on the eve and on Christmas Day itself, ate myself silly all through Christmas.

Too much hype, let us not forget the true meaning of Christmas, God giving us the gift of life and love and our families whom we should treasure while they are still with us. My thought goes out to my friend Su-Lin and Ee-Lin, their mom passed away on the 16th. Rest in peace auntie, you are definitely in a better place now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home