<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sony Ericsson P900

I bought a Sony Ericsson like about a year ago, its a P900, I dislike it a lot. Hangs on me all the time, its not like I have a lot of stuff in there. Just hung on me again, which would explain this posting. Bought it coz someone told me that I could actually download emails on it to check while on-the-go, so far, I haven't managed to customize the settings. Another friend of mine told me that I actually had to sign up for an email account with Maxis. Oh heck, I've given up trying.

I've always been a Nokia user since my first mobile phone back in 1997. No actually I had a Motorola flip (thot it was kewl back then), but not long after I switched to a Nokia. My next phone will be a Nokia again. After much experience and checking in with other friends on chaggih and not so changgih phones, I've decided to let phones be phones and let PDAs be PDAs. Don't mix, just go with a phone that gives you a really clear communication channel and an easy-to-use keypad for SMSes. I had the old Nokia 3650, gosh I didn't send SMSes for a few weeks coz I couldn't get used to its circular keypad. Bad choice, then again I won the phone in a draw so am not complaining.

My gripe about my P900; (a) Reception is bad - compared to Nokia, honestly, I'm not the only one who has this problem (b) Speakerphone is horrendous - makes the reception even worse when it is turned on. Hardly anyone can hear me clearly and I can't quite make out what the other person is saying either (c) Menu does not follow simple logic

The only thing I love about it - solitaire. Got so hooked when I first discovered it, played it everynight before I went to bed. Killed my eyesight I swear! Oh, the scroll button is quite good, other than that, I think functionality is by far the most important aspect of a mobile phone and I'll go back to Nokia next round.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home