<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Golf at Bukit Beruntung Country Club

January 10, 2006, tee time : 8am. Anna, Julie, Charmain, Joan.

Good lord! Please do NOT waste your time playing in such a club. The condition of the fairway and greens were horrendous! So badly kept, and I swear there was a "being" in the ladies' locker. I skipped my showed that day. Julie and I got in our buggy and it farted for a good 10 seconds before skipping into move mode at 10 mph. I mean I could pretty much wave to the crowd by the side while on the buggy while admiring the clouds, the grass formation, trees etc - you get my drift. Julie cracked up big time when the buggy farted, we got stared at...I figured I'd give it about 5 holes before we had to call for a new buggy. Somewhere into that number, Joan and Charmain's buggy died instead!

We called in, it took them about 20 minutes to send a replacement buggy, they probably ran out of good buggies to replace! The course is also very short, greens are really impossible to putt, so slow and bumps all over the place, not properly watered either. At the sign up counter, we were told buggies on track, when we teed off, the course marshall was waving at us and I couldn't figure out his sign from across the second green and a huge drain. Turns out he was screaming at us to go on course! How funny is that?

Do try to avoid going to that course if you have other alternatives present. Kundang Lakes I think is the only other course which ranks worse than this one. I call it Kowdang Lakes, I can seriously smell the cow dung in the air, wonder where it is coming from....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home