<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sudoku!

If you have not tried Sudoku, the number puzzle game, go try it. For those who want to find out the history behind Sudoku check this link http://www.conceptispuzzles.com/articles/sudoku/ Sudoku benefits include jogging the mind and slows down alzheimers apparently, its just really interesting to me. I've loved crossword puzzles and word games all along, this is kinda like a combi.

Heard about it but didn't quite know what the craze was all about until Dom showed it to me on his PDA during Jason's wedding. Olivia told me how obsessed she was with Sudoku, she would attempt to solve one every night. No wonder still no kids....hehe.

I started checking it out the next day with a few puzzles obtained from the daily. Today, I found online Sudoku on www.websudoku.com. Gosh, I LOVE the internet! Am trying to download it to my phone but can't seem to find an application I like or which allows for a direct download to my mobile instead of on the pc first. I saw one but it costs like GBP10 or some ridiculous amount like that. Will continue my search.

I was told there is a killer version of Sudoku which has no numbers at all but several hints here and there. Gosh, am sure will progress to that one day, for now I'm happy attempting the medium level puzzles.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home