<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Chicken Little is SUCH a cutie!

OMG! This little thing is SO cute! When CL first came to the big screen, I shrieked in delight. I watched the movie, bought the plush toy, bought Heinz double packaged special ketchup just to get the coin jar, ate the McDonald's kid's meal for the CL toy...the obsession was further fuelled by my friends who then started buying me more CL merchandise.

The cutest expression on this boy is when he looked up to see the "falling sky" and had this totally petrified look on his face with hands in jaw-dropped mouth. He also looked kinda cute in his little y-fronts hehe. By the way, I played the Chicken Little game on the X-Box and it was horrible. I have no perception of 3-D angles and kept jumping into nothingness or holes! Sigh...

Anyhow, I decided to watch the movie again with some friends and somehow this time around, it didn't seem as funny or cute - talk about potong stim. Either way, still think CL is a cutie!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Friday, 20 October, 2006, Blogger Mervin Lee said...

Harrroo Annnnaaa!

Loved your chic lil write up! I think why you like chic lil so much is becoz... He's just like you! Personality wise.. He's so lovable, adorable, soooo cute!!!!!

Well you're also like that! That's why I love you so much!

Love,
TL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home