<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Monday, October 16, 2006

MIA itinerary

I'm back in action after months of silence. Just so many things been happening in my life. In a nutshell and in vague chronological order, it runs as follows; decided to leave the mobile apps business, managed to capture 2 key accounts for Rezonanze, took up Chinese Tea appreciation again, fell out of love, pulled in by investors to start a mobile apps business, found the love of my life, had 5 new furkids, went to Bangkok with mom, signed on a new media rep contract with a major portal site, left the mobile apps business, took up yoga again and now just fully focused on Rezonanze. Phew!

After all the drama this year, it comes back to Rezonanze, it is me, its meant to be....this is where I'll stay. Project NFV will hopefully go full gear by January. Timing seems right and all has fallen into place - will see where this ride takes me.

Pi, wanna dedicate this posting to you. Forever & ever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home