<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Quentin Boy

How to not love kids when they look like that!

Quentin is my nephew. He is the cutest darling ever and will make any normal childbearing aged woman suddenly feel broody. Looking at him, it does make motherhood suddenly seem appealing! Yes, yes, I actually love kids... His dad, Gaspar, is Spanish and over 6ft while mom is under 5ft - they get along tremendously well. Gas has mastered the art of using lah in his sentences and speaks not too bad Hokkien. A really fun couple to be around.

I first saw Quentin when he was only a few months old and came back to Penang for Chinese New Year. Even then, he had the nicest disposition I've ever seen in a baby. He would have his afternoon naps, and when we woke him up prematurely, he never cried, merely gave us a sleepy look and then smiled. His smile really melts the hardest of hearts, and gosh, his dimple - such a show stopper. I don't think I held him enough the whole time I was there.


I remember his first halloween, my aunty (his grandma) sewed him a ladybug outfit complete with the "antenna". Dad carried him around house-to-house on his stomach like he was flying. Am sure everyone donated a ton of sweets to the cutie. On his 2nd outing, he was a master chef, complete with the chef's hat, apron and striped pants! They also tied together their egg beater, spatula and ladle around his waist! OMG - you can't imagine how cute he looked!


Q-boy, wish I could see more of you and wish I could see you growing up. Just know that your aunty over here loves you to bits and misses you a lot.

Just please don't call me aunty when you see me. Anna is kewl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home