<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Friday, October 20, 2006

Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Deepavali

To all my muslim friends out there, Selamat Hari Raya and to the Hindus, Happy Deepavali.

I can't wait to feast on all the yumminess of the festive season. I am so looking forward to my friend, Bella's open house. She and her family make the bestest food ever, her meehoon is to die for, its called the "marry mee meehoon" and the pickled chillies that go with it....mmm....Her mom's beef rendang is a must have and Q makes very good cookies. I could eat the whole jar of Makmur by myself!

OH GOSH! This sounds like its gonna be a weight gaining exercise, have to hit the gym next month or somehow hike Gasing to work this all off.

Will be around KL this holiday just chillin and looking forward to a traffic-free road :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home