<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Double Double Confirm!

Thank goodness I survived last week. I was double confirmed twice! *faints*

I recently bought an OSIM massage chair after years of resistance to the ah lian culture and the chinese in me. It was a compact model and fits very well in the apartment. Finally they called me to confirm delivery and the girl who called said that she wanted to "double confirm" my address....OH GOD, HELP ME.....*gritting teeth* It didn't help that she spoke with the high pitch chinese accent. Charmaine told me that when she asked to double confirm, I should've asked her to say the address twice!! :o please, I couldn't stand another minute of talking to that voice.....sigh.

Just when I thought that was the double confirm dose of the week, a guy called about business and he wanted to "double confirm" my number! eeks, I think its like 10 times worse when a guy uses the word double confirm. It is extremely salah, I can't explain it, it just is. I can double confirm that.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home