<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Monday, November 13, 2006

HSBC Champions, Shanghai

The HSBC Champions 2006 in Shanghai just ended with Yang winning the tournament. No biggie for me, a "play when feel like playing golfer", but it was exciting for my friend who was leading the PR team for the event. She had a crash course in golfing from me months ago in preparation of the event. I think I was more excited than her when she initially got the job from HSBC earlier this year.
I just heard from her this morning, fresh off the tournament. She can be quite giggly when it comes to good looking men hehe. There are quite a number of the playing golf professionally. As far as I remember, until Tiger Woods came along, they were all old and grumpy looking and unfit. Colin Montgomerie just looks like an old aunty!

She was already having some problems focusing when she initially saw Villegas at the press conference running up to the event. I've provided a photo of Villegas in case you were wondering who he is. Ok, he's quite cute la I must say, I like his dressing. Very Sweedish.

He's not too bad a player also, I believe he is one of the upcoming young stars on the circuit.

For those into golf, Tiger Woods is by far the fittest in the circuit. His secret workouts are legendary. My friend was stuck in the elevator with him going into the press conference. Trust her to check out his butt! She claimed it was SO pinchable hahaha, I'm a golfer myself but having my friend check out Tiger Wood's ass is something else!

Here's a nice promo shot of the golfers playing ping pong on The Bund.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home