<< # BolehBlogs ? >>

Friday, November 10, 2006

Like Father Like Son


This is Cody boy when he was still a puppy. I got him for my birthday in 2001, he's now slightly over 5 years old, he is an August baby.

Here's a picture of his son, Moose (BoTail)

My goodness, I was looking through photos and when I saw this I almost fainted. They look so alike, right up to the shading!! They kinda reversed colors :)

Moose's full name is Moose Chew Bo Tail. He was Cody's baby with Beaver and popped out around mid-June 2006. We started calling him BoTail (Hokkien for - no tail) because he was born without a tail! He's a darling like his daddy and both are very sweet and gentle.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, 10 November, 2006, Blogger Egghead said...

so freaky and cute! they do look so much alike... like twins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home